We offer courses in
- German as foreign language
- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Descriptive Geometry (language of instruction is German).
Topics and Skills
The topics of the courses and the skills to be aquired are defined in module descriptions (only available in German language):
- Modulbeschreibung Deutsch.pdf (419,3 KB)
- Modulbeschreibung Mathematik.pdf (392,0 KB)
- Modulbeschreibung Physik.pdf (389,2 KB)
- Modulbeschreibung Chemie.pdf (424,5 KB)
- Modulbeschreibung Darstellende Geometrie.pdf (392,4 KB)
In the academic year 2020/21, the semester hours of the courses have been adjusted.
For more information please contact the office.
For the attendance of courses of the University Preparation Programme Leoben the knowledge of German language at level A2 is required.
The German courses are divided into two levels (advanced learners of German at level I and advance learners of German at level II) and can be completed within three semesters.
The courses of other subjects take two semesters.
All lectures are continuous assessment courses so compulsory attendance in the lectures is required.
Academically qualified lecturers teach in the German language courses (with additional skills in German as foreign language) and supplementary courses.
Overview of the semester
- Winter semester: Beginning of October to the middle of February
- Summer semester: Beginning of March to end of June
All students are enrolled as non degree-programme students (außerordentliche Studierende). They have the status of university students and have a student identity card.